Blog assignment number two was to design a logo for Miss Teenage Canada that shows what the pageant it is all about and to showcase MTC in a sophisticated way. This is my roll up banner I have designed for you. I believe that MTC isn’t just about beauty on the outside but also inner beauty. That was something I wanted to showcase in my design so I made sure to include the “be your own kind of beautiful” quote as well as a quote I wrote to show this pageant is about beauty on the inside just as much as beauty on the outside. I hope everyone loves it! Remember to “be-you-tiful.”
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.